“Divine make me a vessel of love. I’m open and willing to receiving unconditional love for myself and for the people in my life.”
I use this prayer for a number of reasons:
1. When things are getting emotionally difficult. Love is usually the solution.
2.When I’m happy and joyful.
3. When I’m struggling to feel heard.
4. On my way to work.
5. Before going to bed.
6. When I wake up.
7. When I’m angry with my relatives/significant other/colleagues/people in general.
8. When I see something that reminds me of what love really is.
9. Just because.
10. My favorite way to use this prayer is when I’m going into a networking event. I’m usually nervous as all hell and I get stuck in my mind. After I say this prayer it reminds me that all I have to do is be my loving self and all the right people will be attracted to me.
Many blessings my loves,
Your most important relationship is the one you have with your Inner Being. This is the part of you that is still very much connected to your past life wisdom and your Source energy. It is that part of you that feels like intuition or a voice of reasoning from deep within. It is your Eternal part. This is why your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship. Here is the truth:
You cannot give love to this world if you have not given it to yourself first
This isn’t news to some of us and you may have heard it plenty of times before. It is our ultimate truth while we are here in this physical experience. You and I came to love. And the best way to spread love and to use love to uplift each other and bring peace and joy to our relationships is to love who we are first. There is no other way.
How can you not love who you are? You are truly an extension of God. You are whole, light and perfect. You are love energy having a physical, human experience. Having a relationship with yourself is something to cherish and celebrate.
This week, take time for you. Use meditation to tap into your Holy Essence and love it. Learn to quiet your mind so you can hear your Soul, so you can hear God. Do something kind for yourself. Open your heart to loving yourself first and joy is sure to follow.
Prayer of the week:
Source, make me a vessel of love. I am open to learning to love myself first. I am open to loving all others second. Show me how to love no matter what. I release my fears to you and open my heart to you. Thank you for your wisdom and guidance. Amen.